Application of Latent Class Modelling to research policy and higher education studies
Lugano, Switzerland, 9-10th September 2019
DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION: 30th June 2019
- Introduce basic concepts and rationales of Latent Class Modelling.
- Understand applicability of the method, specifically to datasets in research policy and higher education studies.
- Know and practice the basic steps for conducting analysis with statistical software.
- Develop competence in interpreting results and driving implications for analysis and policy.
Basic requisite for admission:
- Knowledge of basic principle of statistics, as well as of standard regression techniques (OLS).
- Good working knowledge of statistical software (Stata).
Place of activity/ Venue: Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, Switzerland
Contact person: Dr. Barbara Antonioli Mantegazzini