RISIS tool demonstration events have the goal of presenting and practicing potentially useful tools for work with RISIS and related datasets, such as tools for name matching, geocoding tools. They have a strong practical character and must include practical activities for participants (guided).
RISIS tools demonstration events last 1 ½ hours with the following agenda:
- Opening (2’)
- Presentation of the tool and of its potential usage (30’).
- Guided application case by participants (30’)
- discussion of results and questions (30’).
The tool demonstration events takes place 4-5 time per year.
Time is from 12.30 to 2 PM.
The event takes place virtually through the RISIS communication platform. They are recorded and the recording is put on a dedicated webpage webpage.
Information to be provided
For each seminar, the following information has to be provided:
- A title
- A short summary (10-15 lines)
- A description of the application and of any specific prerequisites (e.g. software requirements).
- The name of the presenter(s)
The first Tool Demonstration Events is planned on 26th October 2022: